martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

Welcome to my Blog









Hello, world! In this blog I'm going to post my school work. I'm in the second level of the English program at URBE. I'm in the J212 class.


My name’s Yanneidy De la Hoz but you can call me Yane!. I'm from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in San Jacinto, I'm 24 years old and I study Integral Education.



I like sweets more than anything cold cakes and my favorite is the milk of three peaches.
I like listening to music of all kinds, I like dancing and hanging out with my family.



I do not like hypocritical people that I try not to interest, the discriminated.



My dream is to found a group home, of course, be a good teacher, have my own house
About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music in English, It’s a good exercise. The most difficult for me is speak, I need to practice.

Well, that's a little bit about me...




"Do not tell God how big your problems, tell your problems how big God"

~Yane De la Hoz!!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario